- Listening to the way people describe their work, lives and needs and which terms they are using to do so
Interview with Muki Haklay, Professor of Geographical Information Science at UCL.
- Listening means Discovery
Interview with Cheryl Tipp Curator of Wildlife & Environmental Sounds at the British Library.
- Composing with sounds that are ordinarily imperceptible or in some way absent
Interview with Caroline Devine composer and sound artist whose practice investigates the boundary between sound and music.
- Sonic Rupture, a means for introducing sounds into urban spaces
Interview with Jordan Lacey, a sound artist, thinker and occasional provocateur, who spends much of his time imagining new ways societies might relate with their cities.
- How would I begin to describe the qualities of the sound of thousands of worker wood ants moving across a woodland floor?
Interview with Dr. Jonathan Prior, Lecturer in Human Geography in the School of Geography and Planning at Cardiff University.